Find all screens with specific system field in JIRA

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2013

Is it possible to find all screens with specific system field in JIRA?

For example, I want to know on which screen I have 'Priority' field. Is there any way to get a list of screens without traversing every screen in the screens list?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2013

I'd do a sql query for this one

select screen.name from fieldscreenlayoutitem layoutItem 
inner join fieldscreentab tab on layoutItem.fieldscreentab = tab.id
  inner join fieldscreen screen on tab.fieldscreen = screen.id
  where fieldidentifier = 'priority'

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

Go to Custom Fields, click on the cog for the the custom field, and select 'Screens'.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

Oh, my bad :(

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

Sorry, but I need to find screens with system field, not custom field.

Suggest an answer