Financial reporting in JIRA

Gerhard Visagie October 27, 2015

I am working with my FIN OPS dept to move over to JIRA and Tempo so we can do our task assignment,estimation, timesheets and project financial reporting.

Using Tempo (timesheets, books, accounts and folio) I have been able to capture all of the information on be able to display it . However they would like that information exported into excel.

Idealy what Im looking for, is a report that shows all the hours worked by all resrouces, including the expenses per project per month. 

How do I acheive that?

3 answers

1 vote
Hlynur Johnsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

Hi Gerhard,

We are about to release a new version of Tempo Books (1.3) that will allow you to do just that.  As part of this update we are adding a new view called Time and Expenses, which will provide you with information about hours and expenses logged on issues for each month.  This view also calculates and displays revenue for hours logged, based on the price rates defined in your price tables.

Time and Expenses will be available as part of the account view, which means you will be able to get this information for each of your accounts.  The export features we will be supporting in this first version of Time and Expenses are print, export to pdf and export to excel.

If you use Books' price tables, you might be interested in that this update also includes support for multiple price tables, which allows you to define different price rates for different accounts.

We are planning to release Tempo Books 1.3 later this week.

Regards,

Hlynur Johnsen

Product Owner - Tempo Books 

0 votes
Hlynur Johnsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2015

Hi Guy,

Our plan is to make Tempo Books available on the cloud in first half of 2016.

Regards,

Hlynur

0 votes
Deleted user November 24, 2015

Hi Hiynur. I need to know if Books is coming to OnDemand any time soon.

Suggest an answer