Filtering issues where "due date" > "target end"

Giampiero Vincenti June 24, 2021

Hi, I would like to filter issues where "due date" is higher than "target end" in order to see which issues have been completed later than planned initially.

I already have included in my projects both columns.

Can you explain me how to do it please? 

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

Hi Giampiero,

I can confirm with ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud you can use the Date Compare enhanced search function which is documented here and this page provides examples of how this function works.

Alternatively when on the Enhanced Search page you can click the + button at the end of the search bar to bring up a dilog that will give you a form that you can complete to define the query that you require.

Finally, I can confirm once the filter has been created you can save this filter and share it to reference in items such as Agile boards and the knowledge base article located here explains how to do this.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kristian

Thanks Kristian! This information helped a lot. Best

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

JQL does not allow for date compare. You will need an addon app, e.g. Scriptrunner 

Thanks for the information @Jack Brickey . Do you know how to prepare this specific quick filter with ScriptRunner Enhanced Search?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2021

I don’t. I have not used Scriptrunner for many years. However there are posts in the community on this so a bit of searching should produce results.

Suggest an answer