Filtering One Column - String Index Out of Range

Matt Rogers June 15, 2012

I have a table that pulls information from JIRA and enters them into columns by version numbers. When I try filtering the versions, I keep getting the following error:

Error formatting macro: table-filter: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -10

Does any one know what this error means? Or what part of my wiki-markup it is referring to?

2 answers

0 votes
Brent Lewis June 17, 2012

The markup is:

{table-filter:column=Version}

|| Version || Concept || Planning || Construction || Qualification || Transfer || Post-Release ||

| All | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,All,Concept|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,All,Planning|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,All,Construction|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,All,Qualification|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,All,Transfer|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,All,Post-Release|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} |

| 1.0 | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,1_0,Concept|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,1_0,Planning|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,1_0,Construction|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,1_0,Qualification|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,1_0,Transfer|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} | {contentbylabel:label=Product_Design__DHF_,iConnect_Core,1_0,Post-Release|operator=AND|showLabels=false|maxResults=99|space=@self} |
{table-filter}

0 votes
Maxim Kuzmich [StiltSoft]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2012

Hello Matt!

Can you post wiki markup of table-filter macro and included jira macro? It is hard to say something without it.

Suggest an answer