Filtering Epics (and child tasks) in eazyBI

Ese Djetore November 15, 2017

Hello,

I was successfully able to find a way to report on Epics in eazyBI (right down to subtasks), thanks to this link https://eazybi.com/accounts/1632/cubes/Issues/reports/64013-hours-spent-per-epics.

Now I'm stuck on trying to filter the Epics i.e. search and bookmark the specific Epics that I would like to see, as opposed to viewing all the Epics under a project. Whenever I try using the Issue dimension to search and bookmark, I am able to find the Epic but it doesn't show the time spent by the issues under the Epic (assuming I'm trying to get an hours-spent report). I also tried using Epic links but that doesn't capture the time spent on the Epic itself.

The solution I found at the link mentioned above pretty much solves my problem for reporting on Epics, I just would like to know if there's a better way (using search and bookmark OR calculated members) to filter Epics and see all of the hours spent on that Epic tree;

Epic --> Story --> Task --> Subtask.

Thanks!

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2017