Filter to list all Kanban Boards i am assigned to

Hi,

i need a Filter to list all Kanban Boards i am assigned to.

I could not find anything how to filter board names or so

i really appreciate some help to acomplish this

best regards Ludwig

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Filters find issues, not boards.  People are not assigned to boards beyond "can see it" or "can't see it", and you can see a list of "your" boards by clicking "agile -> manage boards"

Hi Nic,

thanks for the brief response:)

thats true.

but one of our POs needs a list of all Kanbanboards she is assignt to in a Dashboard.

How can i do this, to create a filter result for finding the Boardnames? Or is there a way to filter the related board names   issues are assigned to?

cheers Ludwig

Please re-read the brief answer, it answers your new questions.

Hi Nic,

thanks for following me.

perhaps there is a missunderstanding. i am aware that i can look up all boards in manage agile.

what i need is on dashboards/ a list with all the boards where a Product Owner is assigned to the related issues.

there is a gadget "filter results" with this gadget i can select custom filters.

the filter should deliver as a result, perhaps as a workaround, all issues and there related boardnames.

i hope this is a better explanation

cheers Ludwig

Yes, I think you're missing the point - filters find issues, not boards, you can't filter for boards. The main reason you can't achieve what you're trying is that the logical link you've described is two steps and not exposed. The closest I can get you is to suggest writing a plugin that could list some issues and expose the links to the boards they are on. You could even do it as a scripted field, but either way, it would get horribly messy because an issue could be on many boards, and you'd need to check which ones the user can currently see.

You can find all you tickets within kanban boards (maybe...)

Participants = currentUser() and originalestimate is null

Yes, there are a lot of ways to go find *issues*, but they won't tell you about boards. (Also note "participants" is provided by an addon, so you may not have it)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

224 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you