Filter tables confluence on demand

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hello,

Is it possible to perfome table filtering on conflunce on demand?

Thanks

Naama

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2014

Depends on what you mean by "filter"?

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Nic,

I would like to see only relevant parts of the table as it is very big (similar to autofilter on excel)

Thanks

Naama

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2014

Oh, right, like spreadsheet filters. Sorry, I should have thought of that.

You can't do it in Confluence natively as far as I know. There are a couple of plugins that add the function, but I don't think they are available for ondemand yet.

1 vote
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2015

Hello, Naama.
Table Filter for Confluence Cloud is now available in the Marketplace. You can start using it.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Vadim Rutkevich

Anagha Dharasurkar August 21, 2018

Hi Nic/ Vadim,

Can I use table filters in confluence itself ?  I don't want to use plugins.

Thanks,

Anagha

0 votes
weweave UG
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 18, 2020

Although this post is quite old, we would like to let you know that we developed the app "DataTables for Confluence" (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220302/datatables-for-confluence) for Confluence Cloud which adds additional table features (such as filtering / full-text search) to native Confluence tables.

0 votes
Mikael Mikkola September 12, 2018

You can produce a macro doing that:

User Macro filtering a Confluence table

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2018

No, they can't, they're on Cloud.

Suggest an answer