Filter showing unacknowledged tickets

Rebecca Fajon January 21, 2021

Hello,

I am looking for a filter to show only tickets which are not yet acknowledged (and therefore appearing in the 'acknowledge' state). They can be open, closed, assigned, etc - it is just the acknowledgment status we are looking to focus on in the report.

Does anyone know how to structure the filter/logic to use for this? We can build in the rest, it's just what we need to capture that we are having trouble with.

Thank you!

Becky

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 20.05.56.png

1 answer

0 votes
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Rebecca Fajon ,

Uhm, maybe something like:

status != "Acknowledge"
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Rebecca Fajon ,

Good Day ...!

As @brbojorque  Please use the filter as specified.

If you need only for a particular project use as below.

Project ="Your Project Name" and Status != Acknowledge 

Rebecca Fajon January 22, 2021

Thank you for your replies! I have tried this but it is still pulling in tickets with other status than outside acknowledge - eg some waiting for triage, request clarification - in addition to some which are, as targeted, simply in the 'acknowledge' stage. 
I then tried replacing the 'acknowledged' with 'waiting for triage' to see if it worked with other options - but it is pulling in the same, pretty much everything regardless of status chosen.

Is there any other way you'd recommend? This seems trickier than it appears!

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

Hi @Rebecca Fajon ,

You need to check all the issues which are not passed through "Acknowledged" ?

Can You please a screenshot of Workflow. and please provide some more clear info. 

What is to be shown in filter ?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer