Filter resolutions list by a short script

super cometa March 14, 2013

Hello guys

In my workflow i have 3 steps. Step1, step2 and step3. My resolutions are res1, res2, res3 and res4.

When an issue is in status step1 i want to display in resolutions list res1 and res2. When the issue is in step2 i want to display res2 and res3 and when the issue is in step3 i want to display all resolutions.

I did a google search and i found "jira.field.resolution.exclude". At a first view it seems that it could solve my problem. Unfortunately i don`t know where should i put this little code.

Can you please point me ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013

It is on the workflow step's properties. The same technique is used here and the steps are same: http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2011/02/permissions-based-on-workflow-status.html

super cometa March 14, 2013

Thanks. I always asked myself what this pair Property Key /Property Value is good for.

I used jira.field.resolution.exclude = 1 and jira.field.resolutions.exclude.1. It seems that i missing something.

Suggest an answer