Filter present in DB but not available in Shared Filter section.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2013

Hi,

I am unable to lookup a filter created by a user, it's present in the DB -

select * from searchrequest where id =<filterId>;

The above query does return results but on the UI i gte the message -

Your search criteria did not match any filters.

filter can be private as well 'cos of which i can't access it, but the owner of the filter(Acc to db information) is unable to see the filter results.

if the filter has been deleted, is there a sql query which can return this info that the filter has been deleted?

Thanks,

2 answers

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2013

It's resolved the user was using another ID to access the filter instead of the real one.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

Maybe it's a private filter? Then you can't see it via the UI...

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2013

Hi Christian,

Yes i know, it can be a private filter as well, but the owner of the filter has raised this query that he can't access the filter.

I have updated the question.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

So the filter doesn't show up when the user looks at the "My" tab in the filter section?

Suggest an answer