Filter for "Last 3 months" by all resolved statuses

David Whitley April 9, 2021

I've been trying to create a filter that filters all completed tickets of a component by the last 3 months, for reporting purposes.   I've looked at numerous Altassian posts and this is the best that I've come up with.  It still doesn't work because it doesn't like the >= operator:

status = (Resolved, Published, Completed, Declined, Closed, Accepted, Done) >= startOfMonth() AND component = "End Of Life (EOL)" ORDER BY Rank ASC

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2021

Hi @David Whitley ,

Can you please try this?

status in (Resolved, Published, Completed, Declined, Closed, Accepted, Done) and resolutiondate >= startOfMonth(-3) AND component = "End Of Life (EOL)" ORDER BY Rank ASC

David Whitley April 10, 2021

That's perfect!  Thank you very much.  Now that I know about resolutiondate, I'll be able to apply this to many of my current reporting filters.  That's exactly what I am after.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2021

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear :-)

Suggest an answer