Filter for changing the type of issue

Mª Ángeles Martínez September 25, 2017

I need to know how to make a filter in which it tells me if there has been any change from bug type to another type (information, task...)
For resolution I do this:
resolution changed to "Need more info" AND project = DEV
But changing resolution by type will not let me. It's possible? Any solution?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2017

You cannot do this by default search functionality. Plugins like JQL Tricks offer functionality to search issues where the type was changed.

Is it a free plugin?

Where can I find it?

Thanks

I have a cloud version and I can't install the .jar file

Could you help us?

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2017

I don't believe you can upload a .jar to cloud.  You will need to find the addons in the marketplace or a similar one.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2017

Agree with Peter. Cloud requires a Connect add-on. JQLT only works on server. I believe script runner has a cloud version but I am not sure which functions are supported.

Suggest an answer