Filter for Epics from different projects when assigned to my team

Alessandro_Giunta January 22, 2020

Hello all,

I would like to create a filter to collect the Epics from different projects and show only the tasks assigned to my team.

The problem I have is that the Assignee of the Epics belong to different teams (and I can´t  their names in my filter),  so when I create the filter like 

project in ("Project A","Project B", Project C") AND assignee in (myteammember1, myteammeber2) ORDER BY Rank ASC

then the tasks assigned to my team are visible from the Backlog as belonging to the active sprint.

However in the "Active Board" they disappear, because the Assignee of the Epic is not part of my team.

Any suggestion? Or shall I edit the filter adding time by time the Assignee of the Epics? (it´s not really efficient).

P.S. Just to anticipate a solution that didn´t work out :

I have also tried to grab all the Epics from the relevant projects without any condition, and I have made the filter directly on the Kanban board (belonging to my team), but the issue is tha then I lose the "not assigned " tasks 

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2020

Hi Alessandro Giunta,

I'm bnot sure if I underestood you properly.

Do you want to filter the issue assignee to your team and any Epic in which those issues are set regardless of the assignee of those epics (that can be different to your team?)

Feel free to add some pictures to help us to properly underestand your requirements.

Regards

Suggest an answer