Filter columns changing in all filters

Emily Coyazo September 25, 2013

How do I save my columns and their order for separate filters? Sometimes I can get them to not change and sometimes when I change the columns in one filter, all of my filters change to those columns. PLEASE HELP!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2013

It can be quite easy to slip between your personal navigator settings and the current filter you are editing. I'd say that's what you're doing by accident - you think you're looking at a saved filter and editing that, but you've slipped back into your view (which will make "all my filters change to those columns"). Always keep an eye on the filter definition on the left!

0 votes
Emily Coyazo October 2, 2013

Thank you so much! This solved the problem!

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2013

If you go to "Manage FIlters" and select the columns for a filter, you can modify it as you like. The changes will be save donly for that filter. You can then have different columns set for another filter.

If no columns are selected for a filter, it will take the order from issue navigator.

Suggest an answer