Filter column order

Olivier Vandevoorde April 29, 2013

Is it possible to copy the columns order that is set on one filter to other existing filters?

3 answers

2 votes
pkirkeby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

Hey Olivier,

Just FYI, there is a bug related to filter columns not being preserved when copying a filter: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-30968

Cheers,

Pelle

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

Hi Olivier,

You will have to first create a filter and configure the columns. Then "Save As" the filter making a copy of the filter and modify your filter but you will still have the same columns you configured for the original filter.

If you have an existing filter, copy the advanced search query and paste it into the duplicate filter you created.

Olivier Vandevoorde May 1, 2013

Is there a way to do this through API or by scripting?

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2013

Hi Olivier, by columns order you are referring to the configuration you made to your issue navigator? If I'm not wrong this doesn't depend on your filters, unless you are using some field that's not able to use in the filter you created.

I can see the same column order on all my filters.

Suggest an answer