Filter by Marker color in Big Picture

Sajin Antony October 14, 2021

Hello, I have mutiple squads working on a project. For each squad, there are squad milestones and global milestones. I have created markers for different color schemes for squad and global milestone. Accordingly i changed the task color as well. Now can i filter or in some way to display only the Squad milestones. Because there are plenty of markers of two colors, sometimes coming adjuscent which is quite overwhelming. So if i could coose display only 1 marker color, then the feature would be useful.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2021

Hi @Sajin Antony

At the moment marker's filtering is not available in BigPicture. However, please be advised that We are constantly developing and adjusting our tool to our client's emerging business needs. Therefore the new functionality is already on our list. 

You can follow the feature request's status in ticket ONE-39676. Please note that it is best to open it in the incognito tab of your browser.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events