Filter Subscriptions

I have been trying to subscribe to a few of my filters, but I keep being either 1. redirected to a login screen that won't accept my typical login credentials or 2. just get an endlessly spinning wheel. I have worked with our local expert on my permissions, and nothing seems to work. I have both Admin and User rights, but still nothing. Any ideas on what I might be missing?

3 answers

0 votes

Do you have the "Manage Group Filter Subscriptions" global permission?

Yes, as part of the "administrators" user group I have permission for, that group is authorized to access the Manage Group Filter Subscriptions group 

silly question, are the filters public, or if assigned to a group, are you a member, or if assigned to a project, are you part of the project. Silly thought, try rebooting and try to get in again.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,409 views 15 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you