Filter Subscription is not sending

DJX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2015

I have a filter with a subscription to send to a group of people. I've set the frequency to every 15 minutes, and even checked "Email this filter, even if there are no issues found".

In the subscription screen it shows that it should send the subscription in 15 minutes. That 15 minutes comes and goes, and no e-mail is sent.

However, all other notifications work fine - and when I click "Run now" on the subscription, it sends the e-mail with no issues.

How do I fix this?

3 answers

1 vote
John John June 16, 2016

I too am having a similar problem.  I have noticed that a filter containing and issueFunction clause fails to email subscribers.  And while I click "Run now" on the subscription, the page reports that it ran but the email never arrives.  For example:

issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("board name")

If I change the same filter (just to prove that the email and subscription is correct) to search using a simple JQL such as based on the status value, the email is received when clicking "Run now".

Should I expect filter subscriptions with ScriptRunner JQL (particularily issueFunction) to work?

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

I have the same issue. Hopefully the folks at Adpatavist are going to look into this

0 votes
Steve H May 7, 2020

Not the issue experienced by the OP, but a potential issue with the similar symptoms:

If you haven't got the "Email this filter, even if there are no issues found" ticked and the Group you are sending to doesn't have the Browse Projects permission on the project there will be no issues in the subscription each time so no email will get sent.  

0 votes
SH August 28, 2018

I'm having the same problem.
Please answer me if you know the cause of this problem.

Suggest an answer