Filter Results gadget fails to load for one user

Kathy Tempesta May 5, 2014

I've built a bunch of dashboards for users that feature multiple instances of the Filter Results gadget. One user is experiencing an issue where not all of the gadgets load properly in Chrome. She just sees the progress bar forever. We've tried refreshing the screen, closing and reopening the browser, and dumping her cache. Nothing helps. If she logs in on someone else's computer the same dashboard loads fine and it loads fine on her PC in Firefox. Because she uses some other web apps that work best in Chrome, I'd really like to figure out why this isn't working so I can get her back in there for JIRA. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a browser setting I am missing?

Chrome 34

JIRA 4.3

Thanks!

-Kathy

2 answers

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2014

Hi Kathy,

I recommend you to first disable all the Chrome Add-ons so we can narrow this problem with this specific version of Chrome or its currently plugins. Do you have another user running this same version of Chrome so you can test there as well?

Kind Regards

Kathy Tempesta May 5, 2014

Thanks! I will have her check her add-ons. She and I are running the same version of Chrome so I can confirm that's not the issue.

Kathy Tempesta May 6, 2014

Unfortunately, disabling Chrome Add-ons didn't fix the problem. Even worse, now she is experiencing the same problem in Firefox. She's really in a pickle now since IE is not an option. We're running out of browsers.

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2014

Hi Kathiy,

I recommend you to first disable all the Chrome Add-ons so we can narrow this problem with this specific version of Chrome or its currently plugins. Do you have another user running this same version of Chrome so you can test there as well?

Kind Regards

Suggest an answer