Filter Results Gadget 6.1

Monika October 13, 2014

the sequence of results displayed in Filter Results gadget isn't matching the sequence of the actual filter

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2014

You can sort the issues in both the gadget as the issue navigator by clicking on one the columns. Maybe that is why the sequence appears different?

Monika October 26, 2014

can it be possible for the filter gadget to replicate as on the filter page without sorting??

Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2014

The filter gadget simply shows the filter as you have saved it, so if you have not defined any ordering in your filter than the filter gadget should also display that without ordering.

Monika October 26, 2014

Can you please re-confirm if you have meant that the order of columns and sorting followed in the "actual filter page / issue navigator" cannot be synced as it is, on to the "filter results gadget " dashboard?? Please re-confirm. If so, can you please help me in understanding how does filter results gadget work and pick up the sorting column / order? I mean which column would it first pick for sorting and how.... Let me know if my question is not clear or any other details please. Thanks a ton!!!! Smile :) -Monika

Monika October 26, 2014

What I mean to ask is...can the sequence be maintained same in the issue navigator as well as filter result gadget,.?? in the issue navigator i CLICK on priority column to be shown up Ascendingly, can the same be shown up in the gadget as well? Can the sycn happen in such way??

Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2014

If you save the filter after you have clicked on the priority column, the filter gadget will display the issues filtered by priority as well.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2014

Bother, I can't convert that to an answer...

Suggest an answer