Filter Picker showing tab 'Project'

Deleted user September 29, 2017

Filter Picker popup during my setup for any gadget :

Select a filter from the filter directory.   I can see three tabs : Favorites, Popular, Search, but where is the Project tab ? 

This is the jira software server version 7.3.2 I am using,  on cloud version I can see 4 tabs which including Project.

Could someone give me a hint to get 'Project' in Filter Picker on server version as well ? 

Thank you in advance!

Quan

1 answer

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2017

Quan, there are two things going on here. First you are comparing Cloud to Server.  They are nto exactly the same and Atlassian does not intend for them to be.  You are also using Server version 7.3.2 and the cloud version is 7.5 now?  So if you want you server version to be a close to cloud as possible, you will need to upgrade.

-pd

Deleted user October 2, 2017

thank you very much, Peter.  I will make sure we have the right version on server so we can have 'Filter Picker' functions as we need. 

the server version provided by a vendor; while the cloud version used by myself , but for my demo to management regarding how to rollout jira,  you can see the the discrepancies :-) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events