Filter List View

Gilad Grushka October 27, 2013

After the last update it seems that my filters default to the preview view instead of the list view. The help states that what I need to do is go to the 'Manage Filters' section, click on the settings icon for the relevant filter and choose 'Columns'. Only problem is that I don't have a columns option, only 'Edit' & 'Delete'.

Any idea how to change the default back to list view?

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gilad Grushka November 3, 2013

Bug was fixed.

0 votes
Jose Mojica October 28, 2013

Hello, I have Jira Ondemand, can you explain the 't' workaround you mentioned? Is this also for ondemand? Thanks

Jose Mojica October 28, 2013

Never mind this question, figured it out, thanks!

0 votes
Aaron Thies October 28, 2013

Thanks

0 votes
Gilad Grushka October 28, 2013

Guys, the bug has not been fixed yet, however it does state a workaround which I was not aware of, clicking on 't' will change the view type.

0 votes
Aaron Thies October 28, 2013

I am having the same issue.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2013

Hi Gilad,

It seems we have the same problem in our On Demand instance.

Did you already notify atlassian support,

Best regards,

Peter

Doing so now.

0 votes

None. Note that this started occurring today and worked well before the last Jira update. Probably related to it.

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

you raise a support ticket here https://support.atlassian.com

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

I'm afraid that the specific icon on the upper right side which should change the view type is missing...

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2013

are there any third party plugins installed? Not exactly your problem, I found Detail View show abnormal behavior when third party plugins installed.

see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Detail+View+in+Issue+Navigator+in+JIRA+6.x+is+loading+non+stop

Suggest an answer