Filter List View

After the last update it seems that my filters default to the preview view instead of the list view. The help states that what I need to do is go to the 'Manage Filters' section, click on the settings icon for the relevant filter and choose 'Columns'. Only problem is that I don't have a columns option, only 'Edit' & 'Delete'.

Any idea how to change the default back to list view?

8 answers

1 accepted

Bug was fixed.

I'm afraid that the specific icon on the upper right side which should change the view type is missing...

are there any third party plugins installed? Not exactly your problem, I found Detail View show abnormal behavior when third party plugins installed.

see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Detail+View+in+Issue+Navigator+in+JIRA+6.x+is+loading+non+stop

None. Note that this started occurring today and worked well before the last Jira update. Probably related to it.

you raise a support ticket here https://support.atlassian.com

Hi Gilad,

It seems we have the same problem in our On Demand instance.

Did you already notify atlassian support,

Best regards,

Peter

I am having the same issue.

Guys, the bug has not been fixed yet, however it does state a workaround which I was not aware of, clicking on 't' will change the view type.

Hello, I have Jira Ondemand, can you explain the 't' workaround you mentioned? Is this also for ondemand? Thanks

Never mind this question, figured it out, thanks!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

727 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you