Filter: Assigned to Me and Issue Links = Blocks

Gary White August 5, 2015

I would like to create a filter of any issue that is assigned to me, and has an "issue link" with a status of Blocks. 

Basically I want to see and be able to prioritize any issue that is on my plate, and blocking others. I have the assigned to me part figured out smile     I cannot figure out how to reference a linked issue in my query. I would appreciate any advice on how to do this successfully. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2015

The JQL starts off as assigne = currentUser(). You can then refer to this for the rest of the JQL:

Gary White August 6, 2015

Thank you Timothy. We are running version 6.3. From what I am reading on the page you sent me, this means that my options are to run JQL Trick Plugins, or Script Runner? Is that correct?

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2015

Yup

Gary White August 6, 2015

Thanks again.

Suggest an answer