Filepicker for JIRA not supporting JIRA 6.3.4

Hardik Parekh May 5, 2015

Hi Team,

Filepicker for JIRA plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/io.filepicker.plugin.jira.jira-filepicker.io) is currently not supporting JIRA 6.3.4 version

Please can you help for the same ? How can I install it for 6.3.4 ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hardik Parekh

3 answers

1 vote
Elizabeth May 5, 2015

@Hardik Parekh

AppFusions has supported (with continual versioning) JIRA integrations (and Confluence) into file management systems for years. Box, Dropbox, Alfresco, Google Drive... and other flavors coming. Rich user experiences as well.

What flavor(s) are you looking for?

Email info@appfusions.com for evaluations. 

Hardik Parekh May 5, 2015

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for update. I am not able to find AppFusion plugin from Marketplace. Can you please provide me Link of marketplace / Link where I can go through documentation of this plugin. Regards, Hardik

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2015

AppFusions are no longer on the marketplace, you will need to contact them directly, and/or have a look around their site. They're friendly and helpful, ping the email address Elizabeth gave you.

Elizabeth May 5, 2015

AppFusions' sells solutions direct with AppFusions licensing... https://www.appfusions.com/display/Dashboard/Bringing+it+together%2C+NOW

Elizabeth May 5, 2015

(Thanks Nic)

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2015

This is the problem with using plug-ins. You shouldn't upgrade JIRA until you've verified the plug-ins are updated to support the new release.

Elizabeth June 17, 2015

Spot on!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2015

You could try downloading the addon as a local file (go to the version list in the marketplace and select the latest), then go into "manage addons" and use "upload addon" link

However, there's a bit of a risk with that.  The addon might be fine.  But it might break in all sorts of interesting ways.  And until the vendor updates the addon, you are totally unsupported if you take this risk (although with the nature of the plugin, I think the worst case is "uninstall it and you'll be ok").  Try it in a test system first, no matter what you do.

Oh, and standard recommendation (as Joe just reminded me).  Do NOT install unsupported addons in a Production system.  Bother the vendor to get an upgrade.

Suggest an answer