when a new issue is created from a current issue, the fields from the current one are not taken to the new one.
Example: Issue 1 Accounter is Max, in Issue 2 the Accounter field is empty and Max has to be entered manually. How can I change this?
I just got it to work with JWT. I forgot that we had it installed, all works now.
Just one small problem: I can´t find out how to set the Service Desk request. The request type is always No match from default.
But it should automatically take it from the customer. Any way to do so?
I just went through it, but it does not slove my problem :/
I thought maybe this could help and tried this giude, but it does not work either.. strange
I just checked and there are 2 things I noticed:
1. When a customer creates an issue through the SD-Portal, the request type appears and is always correct
2. When an issue is created internal in my office by me or co-workers, the request type says no match.. There is no way I could avoid this.
Is there a solution for problem 2? A lot of issues are created in house over the "create" button in Jira, so it would be great if there is a fix
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs