Fields configuration

Raul Comerzan September 8, 2015

Hi everyone..

I'm a project administration on Jira, and I want to configure a field for an issue just for a project. Everything is fine for me, for example it's look like this:

image2015-9-9 11:42:38.png

What I want, is  to modify the settings, as every Team Lead or project administrator on his project to can do the same thing (add/configure fields). Now they can't do that, they don't have the permission (they don't have the add field right now) it's look like this one:

image2015-9-9 11:48:42.png

In this print screen, the user is an administrator on that project and he can't add or configure the fields.
So my questions, is that possible?

Thanks,
Best regards

Raul 

2 answers

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2015

For more information about permissions, please refer the URL below. It explains what each permission can do in JIRA.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Global+Permissions

Hope it helps!

Cheers

L.F

0 votes
Taha Khanzada
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

HI Raul,

No, it is not possible for JIRA Project Administrator to manage Screens, Fields and other section.

Only thing they can modify is Component and Version.

Only users with JIRA Administrator permission can modify screens, Fields etc.

Taha

Suggest an answer