Field "Level"

Tomáš Štalmach June 2, 2015

Hey, 

I would like to ask you if someone know field called "Level".

I really don´t understand this fields behavior.

I can not find this field in Custom Field section, so if my hypothesis is right, it should be JIRA Default Field.

On the other hand I can not find anything about this field on the forum.

If I edit issue, but change nothing and subsequently Update issue, I see in Issue History I have changed Level...

Level.png

I am really desperate, I have some automatic actions turned on in my JIRA instance and after every update issue event I have spammed whole history of issue by mysterious field Level...

Does anyone knows something about this field?

Thank you!

Tomáš

1 answer

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2015

If it is a specific custom field type, you should be able to see it in your Custom Fields administration section. Else, you'll have to investigate either your listeners, services or workflow for any thing that affects the custom field or custom field id.

And yeah, happy hunting.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2015

I'm with Timothy on this one - not only is "Level" not a standard JIRA field, the display implies it's being coded by an addon. A properly implemented custom field addon would mean the field appears in your list of custom fields.

Tomáš Štalmach June 2, 2015

Thank you guys. I have found that mysterious fiels was created and updated by one of our plugins developed individually for our company...

Suggest an answer