Field 'fixVersion' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

L. Antkiewicz September 25, 2014

Hi, 

We have the online version. We installed the 'roadmap' gadget, and it correctly shows a line for each version. I enter an issue in one of the versions. It does not show in the roadmap gadget. I drill down from the version name. I then click on 'All issues' to see what's up. I get the error above and this query, can you help? !! thanks..

fixVersion = <our version name> AND project = <our project name>

3 answers

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2014

Hi there, 

According to the documentation:

The Road Map gadget shows versions which are due for release within a specified period of time, and a summary of progress made towards completing the issues in those versions.

So, unfortunately I don't believe you are gonna be able to change that.

Kind regards,

Elisa

0 votes
L. Antkiewicz September 28, 2014

Hi, 

Thanks for the response, now I see the problem. The gaget uses 'fixVersion' but I want to use 'Affects version' - that makes sense to us, not 'fixVersion' - is there some way I can change that? thanks. 

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2014

Hi there, 

I'd suggest you to use Where is My Field? feature. Then, search for fix version and the system will show you what you should do to correct that. smile

Please let us know if this worked! 

Cheers!

Suggest an answer