Few screens, multiple issue operations

Paul Goodsell May 15, 2013

Apologies in advance if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere. Is there a straightforward way of turning fields on and off on a particular screen that is associated with multiple issue operations? The obvious alternative issue to configure a new screen for association with each operation which has the desired fields. Just wondering if there is an easier way. (There is a field that is activated on a transition screen that should then be expressed via view issue. I don't want this field to be displayed at create issue, though.)

1 answer

1 vote
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

The only possible way to do this i can think of is the behaviours plugin . there might be some other plugin which fulfils your requirement . for that you can browse marketplace.atlassian.com

refer the documentation of the behaviours plugin . You can show/hide , require/optional and make a field readonly using this plugin on specified workflow steps .

Paul Goodsell May 15, 2013

Thank Mizan. Glad I am not missing something obvious. I reckon I will work around it with additional screens.

Suggest an answer