Fetch the tickets details which are raised by my team members and mail me

satish Hongekar April 15, 2013

Hi , I want to fetch the tickets details which are raised by my team members and those all ticket details want to mail to my mail id.I have my team members xid's ( there names ).I want this mail should come on daily basis so we can track all tickets of my team and improve the work following them .Could any one suggest me something here , how i can do this ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2013
  1. Create a filter
  2. Subscribe to it

Your filter sounds quite simple - I'd probably start with "reporter in (Alice, Bob, Charlie) and resolution = unresolved", although, over time, I can imagine you'd want to refine that a bit.

I'd also consider creating a dashboard with gadgets displaying results from that filter - it's a bit more dynamic, and something a lot of people find very useful when they arrive for a days work.

thanks Nic ....

0 votes
Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

hi,

You will have to create a filter and then subscribe the filter - (all of you can do personnel Subscription)

Or you can create a group where all of you are member & then use this group in filter & also in subscription.

Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

how i can creat filter ?

ok got it ...thanks
how can i create a new group ?

Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

thanks Chaithra ....

Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Can you Accept the answer :), if it has helped

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Satish, what I think you really need it's to start reading about JIRA, it's the only way to learn to do everything:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+101

Suggest an answer