Fetch the tickets details which are raised by my team members and mail me

Hi , I want to fetch the tickets details which are raised by my team members and those all ticket details want to mail to my mail id.I have my team members xid's ( there names ).I want this mail should come on daily basis so we can track all tickets of my team and improve the work following them .Could any one suggest me something here , how i can do this ?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
  1. Create a filter
  2. Subscribe to it

Your filter sounds quite simple - I'd probably start with "reporter in (Alice, Bob, Charlie) and resolution = unresolved", although, over time, I can imagine you'd want to refine that a bit.

I'd also consider creating a dashboard with gadgets displaying results from that filter - it's a bit more dynamic, and something a lot of people find very useful when they arrive for a days work.

This widget could not be displayed.

hi,

You will have to create a filter and then subscribe the filter - (all of you can do personnel Subscription)

Or you can create a group where all of you are member & then use this group in filter & also in subscription.

how i can creat filter ?

ok got it ...thanks
how can i create a new group ?

thanks Chaithra ....

Can you Accept the answer :), if it has helped

Satish, what I think you really need it's to start reading about JIRA, it's the only way to learn to do everything:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+101

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

285 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you