Feel slower after upgrade from 5.2 to 6.1

Jirong Hu November 6, 2013

Hi All

I am still running an evaluation site. It was installed as 5.2 and I upgraded to the latest 6.1. However I feel it's slower after the upgrade. The only issue I encoutered was: I have to use a full domain qualified name for the database server, as I was getting this error.

Any idea why it's slower?

2013-10-16 15:29:49,477 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [NoModule] Error getting datasource via DBCP: JdbcDatasourceInfo{uri='jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://inf-bccwdvsql13:50314/JIRADB', driverClassName='net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver', username='jirauser', password='********', isolationLevel='null', connectionProperties=null, connectionPoolInfo=ConnectionPoolInfo{maxSize=20, minSize=20, initialSize=null, maxIdle=20, maxWait=30000, sleepTime=300000, lifeTime=600000, deadLockMaxWait=600000, deadLockRetryWait=10000, validationQuery=null, minEvictableTimeMillis=null, timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=null, poolPreparedStatements=null, testOnBorrow=null, testOnReturn=null, testWhileIdle=null, maxOpenPreparedStatements=null, numTestsPerEvictionRun=null, removeAbandonedTimeout=300, validationQueryTimeout=null, defaultCatalog=null}}

org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Unknown server host name 'inf-bccwdvsql13'.)

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2013

You might want to run some of the testing processes defined here (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ATLAS/Enterprise+Resources).

Suggest an answer