Feedback survey enabled for company managed projects

Jessica Bromander October 1, 2022

Hi

When a jira ticket is closed, the stakeholder who has been assigned for notification receives an email informing them of this. 

However 

is it possible to enable a feedback function, where the stakeholder can rate the level of service/ speed they experienced for said Ticket - where he or she is invited to participate in such feed sic through the email notification ? 

Is there a way to configure this within jira , or any add on products / e.g. combine with M365 forms ? 

mit would be awesome if the admin had an overview of feedback , recoding tbe affected ticket and stakeholder who submitted the feedback. 

i have seen this for service projects of jira but not company managed jira boards. My research so far has not shown to be fruitful. 

many thanks for any support and help!!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2022

Hi @Jessica Bromander ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Feedback is a builitin feature for JSM projects. For JIRA Core/Software you have two ways to do that :

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Jessica Bromander October 2, 2022

Thank you so much Fabio ! 

for the solution and you taking your time to respond ! 
Have a wonderful day 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2022

you're welcome @Jessica Bromander . Please mark my answer as accepted

Suggest an answer