Fast-track transition condition is giving back error No such property: getValue for LazyLoadedOption

Dan Porter January 12, 2014

I have a fast-track transition set up with a condition that when my custom field (single select) for 'Demo Required' is set to 'No' it will bypass a few steps in the workflow. I tested this condition in the condition tester and it says it is fine but in the workflow it never worked properly and I found errors in the logs. I have other workflows with the same types of conditions that work, it just seems to be this one workflow.

Here is the condition: cfValues['Demo Required'].getValue() == 'No'

Here is the errors:

secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [groovy.canned.utils.ConditionUtils] javax.script.ScriptException: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: getValue for class: com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.option.LazyLoadedOption

/secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [groovy.canned.utils.WorkflowUtils] Errors: {}

/secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [groovy.canned.utils.WorkflowUtils] Not attmpting transition

7 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

> Is it possible that this is a product of the migration from 5.0 to 6.0?

I can't see how that would be possible...

> before attempting the upgrade

I would upgrade, but I don't believe that will fix it.
It's complaining about getValue() on LazyLoadedOption, but that class does have that method. Not sure why it's saying "property" not method.
Can you export the workflow and post it somewhere... if it has confidential info in it you could mail it to me at myfirstname.mylastname@gmail.com.
BTW - some people don't realise, when I say that I mean to substitute my names in that address... but I do.

0 votes
Dan Porter January 13, 2014

Additionally, I looked at the release notes for Script Runner 2.1.10 - 2.1.16 but I did not see anything specific that would address this but since it is your product I wanted to get your opinion on if I should try upgrading first or would it be better to troubleshoot this and fix on 2.1.9 first before attempting the upgrade

0 votes
Dan Porter January 13, 2014

I took a look and it is exactly as I have it (2 equals signs). The only difference between this workflow and the ones that work with similar conditions is that this one is much older. I believe it was created on JIRA version 5.0 and the rest were built on 6.0. Is it possible that this is a product of the migration from 5.0 to 6.0?

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2014

Are you sure the condition is exactly like what you have put, and not one equals sign?

0 votes

Select List

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2014

What type of field is Demo Required?

0 votes

Forgot to mention this is Jira v6.0.5 and Script Runner version 2.1.9

Suggest an answer