Failed to query the license manager - ERROR

Hi, I am receiving the above error when trying to configure the Documents Add-On v2.0 for JIRA v5.x.

Our evaluation license ran out before I could present it for approval. Consequently, I tried (1) generating a new license key and applying it, (2) disabled, then enabled the plugin, and (3) uninstalled then reinstalled with newly generated license key.

Each of these scenarios have yielded "successfully updated, disable, enabled, installed" messages, yet when I try to configure the plugin, I receive the "Failed to query the license manager" error. Additionally, the "Documents" tab on the project dashboard displays the same error. Can you please assist with this. Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Daryl Chuah Atlassian Team Mar 06, 2013

Hi Kathy

It it always best check with the plugin vendor regarding on this issue.

For your information, the Documents plugin is supported by StonikByte

You can email them via support@stonikbyte.com

Hope it helps :)

Thank you very much!

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Kathy,

I replied the email you sent to support@stonikbyte.com but I received no feedback from you yet.

Perhaps you did not get my emails? Please check your email and let me know if you received them.

Danut.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

48 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you