Failed to query the license manager - ERROR

Kathy Spicer March 6, 2013

Hi, I am receiving the above error when trying to configure the Documents Add-On v2.0 for JIRA v5.x.

Our evaluation license ran out before I could present it for approval. Consequently, I tried (1) generating a new license key and applying it, (2) disabled, then enabled the plugin, and (3) uninstalled then reinstalled with newly generated license key.

Each of these scenarios have yielded "successfully updated, disable, enabled, installed" messages, yet when I try to configure the plugin, I receive the "Failed to query the license manager" error. Additionally, the "Documents" tab on the project dashboard displays the same error. Can you please assist with this. Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2013

Hi Kathy

It it always best check with the plugin vendor regarding on this issue.

For your information, the Documents plugin is supported by StonikByte

You can email them via support@stonikbyte.com

Hope it helps :)

Kathy Spicer March 6, 2013

Thank you very much!

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2013

Hi Kathy,

I replied the email you sent to support@stonikbyte.com but I received no feedback from you yet.

Perhaps you did not get my emails? Please check your email and let me know if you received them.

Danut.

Suggest an answer