Failed to load Confluence Page from remote server Caused by: com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException: Status Code: 200

Neil Nelson September 11, 2015
I am unable to link a Confluence page to my JIRA ticket.  JIRA shows "Wiki Page Failed to load".  (The "Wiki Page" part of the message is a link, and following that link takes me to the expected Confluence page.)  In JIRA's catalina.out I see:
2015-09-11 10:26:30,561 http-bio-8080-exec-500 ERROR <usr name> 626x512106x6 ls9158 <ip addr>,127.0.0.1 /rest/viewIssue/1/remoteIssueLink/render/14740 [viewissue.issuelink.rest.RemoteIssueLinkResource] Error occurred while generating final HTML for remote issue link: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to load Confluence Page from remote server Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to load Confluence Page from remote server Caused by: com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException: Status Code: 200, Status Text: OK, Errors: {}, Error Messages: [java.lang.Exception: java.lang.ClassCastException]
I have OAuth set up properly. I have "Remote API" checked in Confluence. We use Crowd with LDAP for single sign-on.

What is causing this error and how can I fix it?

Confluence v5.7
JIRA v6.3.14
Crowd v2.8.0

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2015

Hi there,

You might have found the following bug:

Please, try performing the workaround described in it since it seems the same behaviour.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer