Failed to execute "atlas-run-standalone --product jira "

Nandhini V February 19, 2015

I am new to atlassian-plugin-sdk, while running the command atlas-run-standalone --product jira, I am getting the following error

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\aaaa>atlas-run-standalone --product jira
Executing: "D:\atlassian-plugin-sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\mvn.bat" com.atlassia
n.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone -gs D:\atlassian-plugin-
sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1/conf/settings.xml -Dproduct=jira
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Using the builder org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethrea
ded.SingleThreadedBuilder with a thread count of 1
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone (default-cli) @ standalone-po
m ---
Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/com/atlassian/plugins
/rest/atlassian-rest-common/2.9.2-m01/atlassian-rest-common-2.9.2-m01.pom
Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/com/sun/jersey/contri
bs/wadl-resourcedoc-doclet/1.8-atlassian-8/wadl-resourcedoc-doclet-1.8-atlassian
-8.pom
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 4.018 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2015-02-20T10:27:34+05:30
[INFO] Final Memory: 9M/23M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0
.13:run-standalone (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cl
i of goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone fa
iled: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at com.atlass
ian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:jar:5.0.13 -> com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atl
assian-rest-doclet:jar:2.9.2 -> com.atlassian.jersey:atlassian-jersey-restdoc:ja
r:1.0.3 -> com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atlassian-rest-common:jar:2.9.2-m01: Faile
d to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atlassian-rest-comm
on:jar:2.9.2-m01: Could not transfer artifact com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atlassi
an-rest-common:pom:2.9.2-m01 from/to atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.c
om/repository/public): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path buil
ding failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable
to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResoluti
onException

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me in solving this issue

Note: I have change my proxy setting in setting.xml in maven, but its of no use,

I am getting the same error again and again

5 answers

0 votes
Roman Samorodov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2016

Steps to go:

1. Install cntlm from HERE. And follow the instructions carefully
  2. Open %SDK DIRECTORY%\apache-maven-3.2.1\conf\settings.xml
    Use this code in <proxy> area:

<proxy>
    <active>true</active>
    <protocol>http</protocol>
    <host>127.0.0.1</host>
    <port>3128</port>
    </proxy>
    <proxy>
    <active>true</active>
    <protocol>https</protocol>
    <host>127.0.0.1</host>
    <port>3128</port>
    </proxy>

0 votes
Milan Nepali June 29, 2015

Hello, I am getting this error everytime I try to run Atlas-create-confluence-plugin.

can someone please help me with this.

Downloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.6.1/slf4j -api-1.6.1.pom [INFO] ----------------- [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 10.259 s [INFO] Finished at: 2015-06-29T07:30:15-05:00 [INFO] Final Memory: 9M/27M [INFO] --------------------------[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0 .13:run-standalone (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cl i of goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone fa iled: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at com.atlass ian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:jar:5.0.13 -> com.atlassian.core:atlassian-c ore:jar:4.0 -> com.atlassian.profiling:atlassian-profiling:jar:1.3 -> servletapi :servletapi:jar:2.3: Failed to read artifact descriptor for servletapi:servletap i:jar:2.3: Could not transfer artifact servletapi:servletapi:pom:2.3 from/to atl assian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public): Access denied to:  https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/servletapi/servletapi/2.3/servlet api-2.3.pom , ReasonPhrase:Forbidden. -> [Help 1]

thank you

0 votes
Nandhini V February 25, 2015

Thanks Volodymyr Krupach 

now its working fine

smile smile smile

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2015

Hi Nandhini! Please outline what helped you. Was it JRE unisntall/install? Please accept the appropriate answer so other users know how to solve the same problem.

Nandhini V March 16, 2015

The issue is in proxy settings, i changed my proxy from <host>proxy.xxxx.com</host> to <host>00.123.123.12</host>(in numeric) :)

John Lu April 1, 2015

Dear Both, I tried your method to change the proxy settings and reinstalled JDK,JRE, but still failed, I am still finding the way to solve the problem. Below is my environment and error messages: Environment: ---------------------------------------------------------- C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk\atlastutorial>atlas-version ATLAS Version: 5.0.13 ATLAS Home: C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk ATLAS Scripts: C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk\bin ATLAS Maven Home: C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1 -------- Executing: "C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\mvn.bat " --version -gs C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1/conf/se ttings.xml Apache Maven 3.2.1 (ea8b2b07643dbb1b84b6d16e1f08391b666bc1e9; 2014-02-15T01:37:5 2+08:00) Maven home: C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\.. Java version: 1.7.0_67, vendor: Oracle Corporation Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_67\jre Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: GBK OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "x86", family: "windows" ---------------------------------------------------------- Error Message: -------------------------------------------------------- [ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0 .13:run-standalone (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cl i of goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone fa iled: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at com.atlass ian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:jar:5.0.13 -> com.atlassian.core:atlassian-c ore:jar:4.0 -> com.atlassian.profiling:atlassian-profiling:jar:1.3 -> servletapi :servletapi:jar:2.3: Failed to read artifact descriptor for servletapi:servletap i:jar:2.3: Could not transfer artifact servletapi:servletapi:pom:2.3 from/to atl assian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public): sun.security.vali dator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certp ath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requ ested target -> [Help 1] --------------------------------------------------------

John Lu April 3, 2015

Dear both, I tried to copy ".m2"folder from another normal jira server, but still came to be with below error: Shall it because I am using x86 environment?? I wanna develop env. on my laptop but don't know how should failed.... -------------------------------------------------------------------- [ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0 .13:run-standalone (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cl i of goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone fa iled: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateExcepti on: No name matching marketplace.atlassian.com found -> [Help 1] ---------------------------------------------------------

Nandhini v April 5, 2015

check whether your proxy setting is correct in both .m2->setting.xml and setting.xml in atlassian maven

John Lu April 6, 2015

Dear Nandhini, Fantastic~ It is working now. I have to say thank you, you reminded me--> I tried to find, there is no "setting.xml" in my .m2 folder, regarding "setting.xml" in atlassian maven(it located in-----C:\Users\john.lu\atlassian-plugin-sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1\conf). Then I occasionally copied the "setting.xml" in conf folder to another one and run command(atlas-run-standalone --product jira) in this folder. Amazing things happen.... it works- -!.......PS: I didn't change any parameters in settling.xml...I noticed that, when deploying the tomcat, it were using Google Analysis something...If a china user, cannot execute normally, please maybe open a proxy gate to access the site.~ ----------------------------------------------------------------- [INFO] Google Analytics Tracking is enabled to collect AMPS usage statistics. [INFO] Although no personal information is sent, you may disable tracking by add ing <allowGoogleTracking>false</allowGoogleTracking> to the amps plugin configur ation in your pom.xml [INFO] Sending event to Google Analytics: AMPS:jira - Run Standalone [ERROR] JGoogleAnalyticsTracker: Error requesting url 'http://www.google-analyti cs.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=4.7.2&utmn=833410753&utmt=event&utme=5(AMPS%3ajira*Run%20 Standalone)&utmcs=UTF-8&utmje=1&utmfl=5.0.13&utmhid=1340581000&utmac=UA-6032469- 43&utmcc=__utma%3D999.262785638.1428386928.1428388559.1428388927.13%3B%2B__utmz% 3D999.1428388927217.1.1.utmcsr%3D(direct)%7Cutmccn%3D(direct)%7utmcmd%3D(none)%3 B&gaq=1', received response code 404 [INFO] Google Analytics Tracking is enabled to collect AMPS usage statistics. [INFO] Although no personal information is sent, you may disable tracking by add ing <allowGoogleTracking>false</allowGoogleTracking> to the amps plugin configur ation in your pom.xml [INFO] Sending event to Google Analytics: AMPS:jira - Run [ERROR] JGoogleAnalyticsTracker: Error requesting url 'http://www.google-analyti cs.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=4.7.2&utmn=1352079697&utmt=event&utme=5(AMPS%3ajira*Run)& utmcs=UTF-8&utmje=1&utmfl=5.0.13&utmhid=-406830837&utmac=UA-6032469-43&utmcc=__u tma%3D999.262785638.1428386928.1428388927.1428388927.14%3B%2B__utmz%3D999.142838 8927902.1.1.utmcsr%3D(direct)%7Cutmccn%3D(direct)%7utmcmd%3D(none)%3B&gaq=1', re ceived response code 404 ----------------------------------------------------------------- BTW, It tried few times, proxy setting doesn't really affect the result.and seems the address should be-->100.123.123.12.But Why you did this setting and eliminate the problem....I m not quite sure~ Anyway thanks for your kindly reply.~ Have a nice Day~Smile :)

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj August 22, 2016

HI Nandhini can you please explain how did you set the local host?

Priyanka Ramamurthy Bharadwaj August 22, 2016

Yes I changed the port number .Still I am facing this error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:5.0.3:integration-test (default-integration-test) on project ccd_jirautil s: The product jira didn't start after 600s at http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2990/jira Last response code is 503 -> [Help 1]

0 votes
Nandhini V February 22, 2015

Hi Volodymyr Krupach,

I Tried but I am getting the same error, please find below

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_65\jre\bin>keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystor
e cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias yourAliasName -file C:\Users\aaaaa
\Desktop\Desktop\Spritz_Artifacts\vinaga\mycertificate.cer
Certificate was added to keystore

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_65\jre\bin>cd D:\atlastutorial

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_65\jre\bin>d:

D:\atlastutorial>atlas-run-standalone --product jira
Executing: "D:\atlassian-plugin-sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\mvn.bat" com.atlassia
n.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone -gs D:\atlassian-plugin-
sdk\apache-maven-3.2.1/conf/settings.xml -Dproduct=jira
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Using the builder org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethrea
ded.SingleThreadedBuilder with a thread count of 1
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone (default-cli) @ standalone-po
m ---
Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/com/atlassian/plugins
/rest/atlassian-rest-common/2.9.2-m01/atlassian-rest-common-2.9.2-m01.pom
Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/com/sun/jersey/contri
bs/wadl-resourcedoc-doclet/1.8-atlassian-8/wadl-resourcedoc-doclet-1.8-atlassian
-8.pom
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 9.842 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2015-02-23T12:49:23+05:30
[INFO] Final Memory: 9M/22M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0
.13:run-standalone (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cl
i of goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13:run-standalone fa
iled: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:5.0.13 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at com.atlass
ian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-plugin:jar:5.0.13 -> com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atl
assian-rest-doclet:jar:2.9.2 -> com.atlassian.jersey:atlassian-jersey-restdoc:ja
r:1.0.3 -> com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atlassian-rest-common:jar:2.9.2-m01: Faile
d to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atlassian-rest-comm
on:jar:2.9.2-m01: Could not transfer artifact com.atlassian.plugins.rest:atlassi
an-rest-common:pom:2.9.2-m01 from/to atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.c
om/repository/public): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path buil
ding failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable
to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResoluti
onException

sad sad sad

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2015

Hi Nandhini V, You should add the certificate to default java keystore file: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_65\jre\lib\security\cacerts so please try to adjust -keystore param: -keystore "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_65\jre\lib\security\cacerts" Or even better option: uninstall and then install your JDK and JRE. Atlassain certificates are signed by digicert and it certainly should be in default java keystore file.

Roman Samorodov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 29, 2016

HI!

Look for my answer HERE.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2015

Suggest an answer