Failed to enable add-on Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Development Integration Plugin

Philip Smith September 16, 2015

I found that the JIRA Development Integration Plugin disabled itself. When I attempt to re-enable it, I get the following in the audit log without any detail:

Failed to enable add-on Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Development Integration Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-development-integration-plugin)

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2015

Hi,

If this is a cloud instance you will need to open a ticket to solve this problem.

If this is a server instance and you want to further investigate this problem, you can check the application logs to see what is the error you get from there.

This link says where you can find the server logs: Where are the application server logs?

I hope it helps.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2015

Nothing in the audit log means the details are going to be in the application log.

If you are on Cloud, you'll need to raise that with Atlassian support so they can investigate and fix it.

Suggest an answer