It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Facing problem while adding comments and also while trying to reassign the issue

Queenie D'Mello Sep 28, 2014

Hi,

Facing the below problems

• User trying to login from his machine to comment on a issue,and while clicking on Add he is getting the error below in the screenshot.
  • Also,the user is facing the same issue while trying to reassign the issue,from his login id.
  • Tried to comment and reassign the issue on different browsers,but still the same issue on his machine.
  • Refreshed the page and tried.
  • User trying to comment and reassign issue from other machine using his login credentials,commenting and reassigning the issue is possible.

Please suggest why is that the user is getting the below error message only on his machine and how to resolve this issue ?

Error Page.png

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy Chin Community Leader Sep 28, 2014

and what does the logs say?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

2,448 views 6 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you