Facing a problem in login to JIRA

sowmya February 14, 2019

HI,

I am the JIRA administrator for my application ,Recently we performed a change in JIRA instance.We have changed the service account which we have used to synchronize AD with JIRA. After the implementation i performed test and synchronization successfully.From the next onward of this change no user is able to login to JIRA i.e.,its not asking for the username and password to enter after click on login available at the top right corner of JIRA home page instead its showing not a member contact JIRA administrator(can see in below image).I can see the below logs in my log file but its showing as INFO not as an ERROR.This logs getting generating continuously.Please let assist if any one can help on this.the connections with both Db and AD are fine .JIRA.PNG

sync log.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2019

@sowmyaWhat  did you  do  with  the service account ? that allows  syncro to  AD

sowmya February 19, 2019

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for responding on this,i have updated the service account with new account which we have used to synchronize JIRA with AD.

But now,the issues has been resolved.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2019

@sowmya  You are Welcome!  you can now mark answer  as accepted., so  that other's in  similar issue could use solution.

Suggest an answer