FOLIO addon - evaluation compatibility

Deleted user January 5, 2014

Hi,

I have recently downloaded and installed the server evaluation version of Jira. The primary reason was to test the FOLIO 4.5 evaluation addon.

Is the evaluation version of FOLIO compatible with the evaluation version of Jira Agile?

When I go to admin >FOLIO > Jira Agile Integration and click connect now and confirm, I get the below error message. Before clicking connect now it does say “For FOLIO to be connected with JIRA Agile, JIRA Agile v. 6.1.1 or higher must be installed and fully licensed.

Error

Please verify that JIRA Agile v. 6.1.1 or higher is installed and fully licensed.

Could not connect to JIRA Agile

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

3 answers

0 votes
Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2015

Hi Chelmer,

You will find the "how to fix" on this ticket : https://greffon.atlassian.net/browse/FOLIO-326

Cheers,
JC

0 votes
Chelmer Sales Logon January 4, 2015

Ive got this same error using the latest Folio version- and we have a fully licenced 6.3 version of JIRA agile. So was this call resolved?

0 votes
Kitologic Inc.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2014

HI Daniel,

Is the JIRA Agile add-on installed and lincenced on your JIRA server?

Cheers,
JC

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events