Extracting Data Out of JIRA for Statistics

ChelmerL September 24, 2012

Hello Atlassian. One of my tasks is to keep track of JIRA usage and stats on users. A stat that we are interested in is the number of times a JIRA goes between a completed status to an in progress one (not named completed and in progress though). Or a statistic of how close JIRA estimates have been to the actual time a JIRA took to complete. I was wondering if after all of these years, anyone has created a plugin or any form of way of taking JIRA data and putting it into reports that can be configured. I'm sure this is no easy feat, but we'd be willing to pay for something like this. Any help would be great. Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2012

Hi Rudyb,

I believe the following two plugins can help you achieve what you need (and they are both available for OnDemand platform):

Cheers,
Clarissa

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2019

Hi, @ChelmerL 

With Time in status for Jira Cloud (On-demand) by SaaSJet, you can track the exact number of times a JIRA goes between a "completed" status to an "in progress" one and how many times an issue has been in each status. Also, this app allows to calculate the time spent in status of the workflow.

Also, this add-on will help you get information about time in status, average time in status, time that assignee spends on each issue and other tools (reports) for monitoring time spend at projects.

Charts will show you the overall picture of the data from your reports. All report is available for export.

Suggest an answer