Extra JIRA issues showing up on my story map?

NathanG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2015

We are using the JIRA Story Map plugin and additional issues are showing up on our story map:

story_map.jpg

Why are these additional stories/tasks showing up?

How do we get rid of them?

Thanks~!

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2015

others groups stories, which does not belong to any other category (release in your case). but you can simply move them to another column.

NathanG
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2015

Hmmm, then what is synchronization for? I thought that it would limit the issues showing up on the story map to only be part of that project? Perhaps not?

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2015

synchronization keeps the map in sync with all the jira data. issues can only be limited by the jql field.

NathanG
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2015

So, if I want to hide these extra issues showing up on my story map, I should use the JQL field to filter them out?

Suggest an answer