Extending the max reporting period from 2 months

Paulette Martin-Elliston April 16, 2013
We are using OnDemand, and absolutely need to extend the reporting period from only 2 months which is SO limiting and does not meet our needs. Any ideas gratefully received. Thanx!

2 answers

0 votes
Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2013

1. What reporting period? You need to be more specific on which report is an issue

but...

2. If you're using OnDemand, then you are limited to what you can change in there. I suspect the limit is hard coded into whatever report/gadget you are talking about, which means you don't have the option of changing the limit in code, let alone the UI

Paulette Martin-Elliston April 16, 2013

An example would be say the Timesheet report, where I can only insert a maximum period of 2 months.

Can I amend this anywhere when using Jira OnDemand?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2013

I don't know about the Timesheet report, but I think it's coded into the plugin.

If that's true, then no, but I'd have a quick look at the docs before ruling it out.

Suggest an answer