Exporting issue list with exel file does not have theses items (Closed By, Closed, Resolved By)

Daesung Kim April 14, 2015

In the exported issue list excel file, I could not find following items.

Is there any way that I can join them into exported issue list excel file?

1. Closed By

2. Closed

3. Resolved By

2 answers

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2015

If you'd rather not add custom fields just for the sake of the export, you could also implement your export with the Better Excel Plugin for JIRA.

Instead of creating actual custom fields, you could write a simple Groovy script and implement a little tool class that returns the closed-by, resolved-by, etc. values directly from the issue. Then execute this script with the mt:execute tag and insert the values in the corresponding cells.

See: Excel export scripting tutorial

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2015

What you are really asking for is a way to display those in the Issue Navigator itself. This is currently not possible with JIRA on it's own. You would need to copy that info into a custom field, and then display that custom field. Take a look at: JIRA 5.2: How to show 'Resolved By', 'Closed By' and 'Closed date' columns on issue navigator for more info.

Daesung Kim April 14, 2015

Thanks to share how to set it up.

I will check the registered ticket.

Suggest an answer