Exporting from BigPicture (BigTemplate) to MSP

Alasdair McKie June 16, 2021

When exporting from BigPicture via Big Template the duration in MSP shows as a 'xday?' how can I export from BigPicture via Big Template and just have the duration and no '?' after the duration time. 

Thank you. 

1 answer

0 votes
Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 16, 2021

Hi @Alasdair McKie 

When it comes to BigTemplate and our products in general - we constantly aim to optimize and introduce new functionalities, even though some of the requested features are not yet there - similar to this one included in your question. Currently, the customization of MS Project templates is limited, but we plan to expand it in the future so that you will be able to export the data according to your needs - please take a look at the task from our JIRA created for this very reason:

|ONE-17560|BigTemplate - Customizable MS Project Templates|GATHERING INTEREST|

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Adam

Fred W August 30, 2021

I click on the ONE-17560 link above and it goes to a software plant page, but not the ticket in question. I cannot see why that would be, Any ideas?

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 30, 2021

Hi @Fred W

Please be advised to open the link in your browser's incognito mode. In this mode, you should be able to review the ticket details.

Best,
Anna

Suggest an answer