Exporter for JIRA add on - export images

Damir Baric April 25, 2015

I am start using Exporter for JIRA to make an real estate evaluation report directly from JIRA issue. I have problem with image position in template.  When I use add on "Smart attachment" create some category for example: "Exterior image" "Interior image" "Maps" and I need to put them on different position in template. Is it possible to create template with diferent position of images?

3 answers

1 vote
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

Hi Damir,

Please see our documentation here. There is an example demonstrating how you can iterate over attached images.

Best,

RMRodrigues.

1 vote
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2015

Hi Damir,

Are you talking about Image iteration (${Images})?

In the next release 3.4.0 you will able to iterate over images and get some metadata. This will allow you create condition over the image name and apply the position what you want.

Thanks,

Cheers,

RMRodrigues.

0 votes
Damir Baric July 13, 2015

Rui, I was install version 3.4.0 yesterday but I cant find new image funkcionality

Suggest an answer