Exporter-Issue to CSV redirecting to 504 error page

Kshama Sabnis January 11, 2016

I successfully installed the plugin "Exporter – Issues to CSV and Excel" but when trying to export using : Export–> Comments Excel ( current ) , I am getting redirected to a page saying "Redirecting to the 'Comments Excel (Current)' results view. If this doesn't work automatically, click here." and then I get a 504 error page.

The same is happening when I click on " Comments Excel ( ALL )

Can you help me understand if i am doing anything wrong?

Thanks,

Kshama Sabnis

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alvaro Aranda February 4, 2016

Hi Kshama,

This problem is happening because you do not have a valid license of Exporter. Until now, when the license is no active, Exporter was returning a 504 status error, but now we have developer a new page that shows you that your license is invalid.

JIRA Cloud, when the customer want to interact with addons, call them with some properties. One of that properties is the license: JIRA tells us if the customer has an active license of the product or not.

Days before, we have not managed this, but now we have a page that will show you the status of your license, when JIRA tells us that it is not active.

Please, try to have a trial of Exporter or buy the product. That way, your license must be active and you will be able to export.

Regards.

Suggest an answer