Export user list per role

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

I'll need a list of users per role (administrator, developer, etc).

Some sql would be great.

Or is there a built-in functionality in JIRA?

1 answer

0 votes
Treethawat Thanawachiramate October 14, 2014

Hi,

I have a simple query that you will get all JIRA users and roles. (Mine was JIRA 6.1)

select distinct cwd_membership.parent_name as GroupName, cwd_membership.child_name as UserName, cwd_user.display_name as DisplayName, cwd_user.first_name as FirstName, cwd_user.last_name as LastName, cwd_user.email_address as Email, cwd_user.directory_id, cwd_user.updated_date as LastLogon
from cwd_membership, cwd_user
where cwd_membership.child_name = cwd_user.user_name

Hope this help.

Or you can check here:

Please check this out: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/20652

Note: My post has limited so I have edited my comment.

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

I see, ok. With this I get the groupname, which is the active-directory-name in our case (JIRA is connected to the companies active directory). What I wanted to see is a list of users per JIRA-role, e.g. a list of people who are in the role Scrum Master in JIRA, SW Developer, etc.

Suggest an answer