Export issues from onDemand JIRA

Pinaki Basu June 3, 2012

Hi

I have subscribed to On Demand JIRA. A small intriduction before I come to the actual issue.

The reason I have opted for on demand becuase our organisation does not allow external to our network. As a result our external vendors cannot access JIRA where we want to raise issues. To overcome this problem we wanted to got OnDemand.

We also have hosted JIRA which is used by our support team. At the end of the day when we finish a project we would like to export all the opened JIRA defects to the support jira in other words all the open issues from OnDemand JIRA to our hosted JIRA.

Can someone give me suggestion as to how I can achieve that ?

Thanks

regards

Pinaki

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2012

There are other answers around that describe various ways to integrate 2 jiras. Here is one: Use JIRA Command Line Interface and simple script using getIssueList on the one JIRA with appropriate selection criteria. Use the list to drive createIssue or updateIssue on the second JIRA. Run the script as often as you want.

Suggest an answer